Sunday, May 9, 2010

GTKY Saturday

I'm doing my first Getting to Know You with Keely over at MannLand5. If you want to play along or read what other people have to say, go check out her blog!


1. What has been your most memorable Mother's Day? (with your mom, as a mom, or with your wife)

-For the past couple of year I have done the Race for the Cure. I did it with my mom last year and we had a good time :) Otherwise, Mother's Day is pretty tame around here.

2. Have you ever been pulled over for speeding and were you able to talk your way out of it?
-I have never been pulled over.

3. What's the oldest thing you have hanging in your closet?
-Well, I only have a sweatshirt and a jacket hanging in my closet, so the sweatshirt. But there's a big opening over the stairs (in my closet) that you can't reach and when I was younger I would throw notes from friends and boyfriends in there. I bet if I could get them they would be hilarious!

4. Do you whiten your teeth?
-Nope, my teeth are pretty white and the dentist told me that the color they do have isn't on the surface so whitening kits wouldn't help. Plus, those strips are more painful then getting your toenails ripped out.

5. Underwear or Panties..What do you call your "unmentionables"?
-Underwear

6. If you could go on vacation right now..today..where would you go?
-I would go somewhere exotic (I'm not picky). Somewhere with deserted beaches and sun :)

7. Do you get offended when people cuss on their blogs?
-No, not at all. I actually cuss a lot in real life and I try to keep it tame on my blog. It would seem more like me if I swore more often online, but I don't want to offend anyone.

8. If you had to give up one luxury item, it would be....?
-My iPod. I like it, but I don't use it very often.

So, there you go. My first Getting to Know You! I hope you enjoyed it and I hope that you had a wonderful weekend!