1. If you had $5000.00 to spend on plastic surgery what would you have done?
I would get Gastric Bypass, lose pounds, and get my skin tightened (if it was all floppy and loose, gross). Then I would be a babe!
2. Do you watch Soap operas and if so what is your favorite and why?
No, I don't.
3. Favorite clothing brand?
All of my jeans are from American Eagle. I love wearing basketball shorts (champion brand) and I like getting shirts at Old Navy, cheap and cute :)
4. An afternoon shopping spree at your favorite store or maid service for a year?
I'd probably have to say a shopping spree. My mother is my maid (just kidding, love you mom!)
5. Would you ever vajazzle?
Umm, no. But I might after I lose all of that weight and I'm a babe.
6. Favorite Disney Princess?
I was never really into the princesses, but I would say Ariel from The Little Mermaid (is she even a princess?)
7. Last movie that made you bawl your eyes out?
I watched The Blind Side again last night, but didn't cry as hard as the first time I saw it. The end of Marley and Me really made me cry. Pets should never die!
8. Have you ever broken bones and if so, what?
I was born with a broken collar bone (that's what I get for weighing 9 pounds 13 ounces. I slammed my finger in a truck door and broke it, now it's forever crooked. That's all.
So, that's it. Uneventful, but so is life. Sorry.