Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hello from Germany!

Hey strangers! Sorry for the hiatus! I got to Germany on June 11 and we've just been hanging out since then. We've gone swimming, played at the local gym, gone swimming some more, and jumped like crazy on the trampoline. We've been watching the Weltmeisterschaft (The World Cup) and cheering for Germany (of course). They won last night and the usually quiet neighborhood was so loud! Everyone was honking and yelling, it was like they won the whole thing. Anyways, life is pretty boring here, so not much to report. I'm going to try to take more pictures and when I do, I'll post them. So, until then!

3 comments:

Claudia

I'm watching the game Germany - England right now - and I guess if you are right now in a bigger city, you won't be bored tonight... ;=)

eureka!

I just watched it at home (near Düsseldorf). Nothing too exciting!

Sharon Huffman

I've lived in Germany twice (Army brat, then soldier), Schweinfurt then Goeppingen. It was an awesome experience both times, so I bet you're having fun! OH, I found your blog through SIF.